MDCAT Past Papers: Course Overview
"Challenge yourself until you master every concept"
- Score highly with our Special Tabir Academy Technique
- The Learning Box feature explains complex concepts and makes them easy to learn
The course covers MDCAT Papers of the last 5 years.
MDCAT Past Paper 2018
MDCAT Past Paper 2019
MDCAT Past Paper 2020
MDCAT Past Paper 2021
MDCAT Past Paper 2022
MDCAT Eligibility Criteria
The following categories of students can apply for the Medical College Entry Test after f.sc pre-medical:
For Pakistani Candidates:
- The candidates having domicile of any district of the Punjab and Federal Capital Area(Islamabad) shall take the Admission Test of Punjab For admission against Open Merit, Under-developed Districts, Cholistan and Disabled Students’ seats, the Admission Test of Punjab is mandatory.
- The candidates of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Areas) shall appear in the Admission Test of Punjab for admissions against seats reserved for them in Government Medical / Dental Institutes of Punjab.
For Overseas Candidates:
- Children of Overseas Pakistanis and Dual Nationals of Pakistani-origin can appear in the Admission Test (If they have not passed SAT II/SAT Subject examination with a minimum score of 550 marks each in three science subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics or MCAT® International with a minimum aggregate score of 498/528), for admission to Medical / Dental Institutions against seats 6 Medical &Dental Colleges’ Admission Test (MDCAT) 2018 Information Booklet reserved for them under the category of Open Merit Seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis/ Dual Nationals of Pakistani-origin in medical/dental colleges of Punjab.
- In accordance with the regulations of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Admission Test.
Total Number of MCQs: 200
Duration of MDCAT: 3.5 Hours
Minimum Pass Marks: 65%
No Negative Marking
Logical Reasoning 3%